Annwn V1.2 Released
Annwn is now on to V1.2 - this is a minor version update focused on gameplay/quality of life improvements and bug fixes. This build is significantly more polished!
- Added tile magnetisation to help lock cursor to the correct tile (can be adjusted in Options)
- Moved energy bar to the bottom where it's easier to see (can be reversed in Options)
- Fixed 1-frame cursor lag, cursor is now rock solid
- Fixed game over happening while mid-leap to escape
- Disabled submerged totems so you can't leap to instant death
- Fixed bug where particles would flow to/from the wrong target
- Fixed incorrect timestep causing jaggy particle movement
- Fine-tuned particle settings so they flow better
- Minor polish on menu transitions
- Optimised island generation to reduce CPU spikes
- Lot of invisible groundwork for forthcoming features
I'm aware these fixes have been a long time coming and aim to update more frequently going forward.
- Time trial and challenge calendar
- Tutorial rewrite
- Controller support
- Known bug: trees floating in air (something to do with tiles the Watcher has interacted with in the past)
- New gameplay features (save games now store version number so I can maintain backwards compatibility)
At Insomnia I received a lot of great suggestions from players which are significant blocks of work; time trial ghosts, multiplayer race mode, level editor... leave comments if you'd like to see any of those or something else!
Get Annwn: the Otherworld
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.