Annwn: the Otherworld
A downloadable game for Windows
Explore the surreal archipelago of the celtic otherworld Annwn (ann-oon), evading the sweeping gaze of the Watchmen. Hurl your soul from one totem to another in search of the memories of lost souls. Manipulate the environment to progress, but beware of disrupting the balance of light and darkness...
Annwn is an abstract stealth strategy game of tension and relief, across a series of mysterious procedural islands.
Try the FREE DEMO!
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Author||Quantum Soup Studios|
|Tags||3D, Abstract, Atmospheric, Horror, Procedural Generation, Real time strategy, Spooky, Stealth, Surreal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Annwn V1.1 - startup hang fix, or Why QA Is Important8 days ago
- Update: Campaign fixes9 days ago
- Play Annwn at EGX Rezzed20 days ago
- Enter the Otherworld23 days ago
- Free demo of ANNWN updated!47 days ago
- Final stretch74 days ago
- Two weekends, two shows!Apr 24, 2018
- Annwn demo updated!Mar 26, 2018