Annwn: the Otherworld
A downloadable game for Windows
Explore the surreal archipelago of the celtic otherworld Annwn (ann-oon), evading the sweeping gaze of the Watchmen. Hurl your soul from one totem to another in search of the memories of lost souls. Manipulate the environment to progress, but beware of disrupting the balance of light and darkness...
Annwn is an abstract stealth strategy game of tension and relief, across a series of mysterious procedural islands.
Try the FREE DEMO!
|Updated||9 hours ago|
|Author||Quantum Soup Studios|
|Tags||3D, Abstract, Atmospheric, Horror, Procedural Generation, Real time strategy, Spooky, Stealth, Surreal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Black Lives MatterJun 10, 2020
- Annwn V1.2 ReleasedSep 24, 2019
- Annwn nominated for two TIGA Awards!Sep 23, 2019
- Dev Streaming tomorrow at 2pm (GMT+1)Jul 31, 2019
- Annwn V1.1 - startup hang fix, or Why QA Is ImportantApr 16, 2019
- Update: Campaign fixesApr 15, 2019
- Play Annwn at EGX RezzedApr 03, 2019
- Enter the OtherworldMar 31, 2019